| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paris in September is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 55mm (2.2in) of water descends across on average 13 days.
- The skies in Paris are fair with on balance a moderate 5:46 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paris September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Paris, France
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Paris: