| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paris in October is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 50mm (2in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Paris are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:03 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:42.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paris October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Paris, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Paris: