| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paris in November is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. Only 51mm (2in) of liquid falls across on average 15 days.
- The blue above Paris is really dreary having on balance only 1:56 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:33 long and the longest day is 9:47 long with an average length of 9:07.
- There are approximately 6:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paris November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Paris, France
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Paris: