| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paris in January is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow periodically. Only 56mm (2.2in) of fluid is transfered across on average 17 days.
- The skies in Paris are really dreary with an average of only 1:54 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:20 long and the longest day is 9:19 long with an average length of 8:45.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paris January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Paris, France
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Paris: