| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paris in February is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow every now and then. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Paris is gloomy with an average of a scanty 2:38 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 7:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paris February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Paris, France
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Paris: