| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paris in April is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water is dumped across on average 13 days.
- The blue above Paris is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:17 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 7:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paris April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Paris, France
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Paris: