Climate of Paris, France Average Weather
- Paris, france, 48°49'N, 2°19'E, 75 m (246 ft)
- Paris has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Paris is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.6 degrees Celsius (52.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 619 mm (24.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1840 hours.
- If Paris were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: